Pensylvania consumers are protected by several Federal and State Lemon Laws if they meet any one of the below criteria:
- New Cars, Trucks, SUV's, and Vans: Most non-commercial vehicles with problems first reported within 12,000 miles and 3 repair attempts.
- Leased Cars: The same protections apply to you if you've leased your car after Feb. 11th 2002
- Used Cars: If your vehicle was covered by the original or extended manufacturers or dealers warranty, you are still protected under the law.
- Serious Defects: If your vehicles defect is likely to cause "serious injury or death", the 3 repair rule may not apply to you and you may qualify for immediate relief.
- Other Situations: In some situations, problems occurring after 12,000 miles are covered. Call us today to understand your rights as a consumer.
HOW IT WORKS
In most cases, your representation can be handled by phone. After your initial consultation, your attorney will outline all of the documentation needed to proceed with your case (service records, warranty, etc.). In situations where documentation is not available, we can help to secure it from your dealer or manufacturer on your behalf. From there, we negotiate to get you the best settlement possible and represent your interests in court.
Can I continue to drive my car? Yes, provided your car is still safe to drive, you can continue to use your vehicle until your case is settled.
What do I get? If your car is found to be a lemon, you can get a cash settlement or vehicle repurchased, including your down payment, trade in, monthly payments and taxes, – minus a small usage fee.
How do you get paid? All of your settlement goes to you.The way the Lemon Law statutes work, attorney’s fee do not come out of your settlement amount. They are paid directly by the manufacturer.
ABOUT LEMON LAW GROUP PARTNERS
At Lemon Law Group Partners our attorneys spent over a decade defending one of Detroit's "Big 3" from Lemon Law claims. Now we're here helping you. Our unique "insider" perspective means we settle claims fast and maximize your settlement. Call us today to understand your consumer rights under Federal and State Lemon Law statues.